Investment Opportunity  in microfinance company in Tanzania

Investments returns in microfinance industry are very promising. The demand -supply gap for microfinance products and services is still high given low financial inclusion and access to capital in the country and especially the poor households. Tanzania’s macroeconomic remain relatively strong with economic growth and political stability.
Victoria Finance is currently mobilizing about TZS 10billion (4.3million USD) in both equity (36%) of funds and long term debt funds (64%) from investors/strategic investors/funders both in the country and abroad through private placement. About 90% of fund is dedicated to lending activities in agriculture value chain, Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME), Education and Micro housing while the remainder 10% will be used for digital transformation and capacity building.

Mobile:

+255 677 626 333 / +255 784 626 333

Contact Person

Managing Director (MD)

Julius Mcharo

Email: ceo@victoriafinance.co.tz

Website:

www.victoriafinance.co.tz

Why Invest in Victoria Finance Plc

Innovative and dynamic company - VFP continues to develop various products and services by providing customers solutions in most efficient and effective ways. The objective is to ensure that the products and services offerings match the dynamics and changes in the market.
Strong corporate governance – VFP strongly believes in professionalism and wants to run business by complying with both business ethics and requirements of laws.
Strong and ambitious management team - VFP has well and experienced and knowledgeable management that able to understand customers’ requirements and provide customer oriented solutions in most innovative ways.